Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My dream vacation...#Blogtober14 Day 21

I have a bucket list of destinations, there are so so many... but here are my top 10!

I'm super excited that in January I'll be crossing off numbers 1 and 7 of the top 10! Although we don't have time to do my dream France holiday in January, one day we will!

My dream holiday in France would start with a week in Paris, seeing the sights and spending at least a day in Versailles and a day in Montmarte. Then we would hire a car and drive through the country to Marseille, spend a few days there, spend a few days in Nice, and go right down south to a little fishing village called Meillon which is where my great grandfather was from!

Nice - France
One of the places that I would love to go to that isn't on my top 10 list is Bora Bora! Definitely worthy of the dream vacation title!! I mean just look at it!!




It just doesn't get much better than this!! I could easily spend 2 weeks lounging aroung here!



Ah, enough dreaming now, time to get back to planning the January trip!! Paris here we come! Allons-y!!


No comments:

Post a Comment