Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Whyyyyy?? Just why????...#Blogtober14 Day 22

I have a couple of pet peeves, but not too many, thank goodness. There are days when I am way more irritable than others, on these dreaded days EVERYTHING will tick me off. From a sidewards glance to some idiot in the traffic that is driving like it's Sunday.

Here are a few of my pet peeves:
 1. People that don't know how a traffic circle works.
 2. People that click/crack their knuckles.
 3. People that wear crocs or worse, sandals with socks. WHY???
 4. Slow drivers.
 5. People that post attention seeking statuses on facebook - this is not your diary.
 6. Guys who think they are God's gift to women and can't take a hint.
 7. When my nails are wet and I smash them or they chip 2 days after being painted.
 8. People that have no idea what personal space is, they come right up to your face to talk to you or they stand against you in a queue, seriously, what's that all about?
 9. People that don't know the difference between two, to, too / there, their / were, we're.
 10. People that think they are better than everyone else because of their beliefs or religion.
 11. Facebook game requests!
 12. People that stop the microwave when there is 1 second left.
 13. Tangled cables, headphones or necklaces.
 14. Being judged on your taste in music.
 15. People that don't wash their hands, you know when you're sitting on the loo and you hear someone flush, the door opens, then the exit door closes, but the tap never goes on...now I have to touch that same door handle you touched with you unwashed hand? GROSS!!
 16. When Riaan watches me putting my make-up on.
 17. Couples that don't share their food at restaurants...mostly because we do it alllll the time.
 18. When people take forever to put their stuff in the overhead compartments on the plane causing the mother of all traffic jams.
 19. Traffic cops.
 20. The South African justice system along with the Government.

OK...So I actually do have alot of pet peeves, I could go...but I won't. These things make me feel like this.

Am I the only one or do these things annoy you too? What other things get your panties in a bunch??


16 comments:

  1. You and I have a lot of the same pet peeves on our lists! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm going to peek at your list now! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh this is all so true lol! make the facebook game requests stop people!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one :) facebook game requests are the worst!

      Delete
  3. Yes to sooo many of these!! haha! I can't stand getting all those Facebook game requests. I don't play any of those games so it drives me nuts. And I HATE the weird vague Facebook status updates from attention seekers. I just roll my eyes every time I see them. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Julie vague facebook statuses make me feel EXACTLY like that gif!

      Delete
  4. Oh dear, I have a confession to make.. I do number two quite a lot. But all the others I agree with ;P Great list!
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe Charlotte I do it now and again and I annoy myself :'D but I have a friend that does it in her sleep, it's soooo bad!

      Delete
  5. I am totally one of those people who crack their knuckles - its terrible I know! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably moan at you haha I always moan at people who are cracking their knuckles!

      Delete
  6. People who don't wash their hands are just nasty. The personal space one is on mine too! I forgot FB game requests, they are so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People have no idea about personal space, it kills me!

      Delete
  7. OMG I hate violations of personal space, I don't understand why that's difficult for people to understand!!!

    ReplyDelete